NTPC Recruitment 2017 – 117 Trainee Jobs
The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited, Raipur has issued a notification for the recruitment of 117 ITI (Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic) Trainee, Assistant (Material/ Store Keeper) Trainee, Lab Assistant (Chemistry) vacancies for the projects located in Lara in District Raigarh of Chattisgarh, Gadarwara in District Narsighpur of Madhya Pradesh in the year 2017. The NTPC invites application forms from all the eligible and interested candidates on or before 05/12/2016. More details like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, how to apply, selection process etc are given below.
NTPC Vacancies 2017
Total No.of Posts: 117
Name of the Post:
- ITI (Fitter) Trainee: 51 Posts
- ITI (Electrician) Trainee: 27 Posts
- ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee: 20 Posts
- Assistant (Material/ Store Keeper) Trainee: 09 Posts
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee: 10 Posts
- The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 27 years as on 01.11.2016.
- 37 years (for Lan Outsees of NTPC Projects at Lara, Korba, Sat, Gadarwara & Khargone).
Candidates should have passed 10th Class along with ITI course in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic trade and NCTVT in Store keeping, English Typing 30 wpm/ 150 keystrokes per minute, Full-Time regular B.Sc with Chemistry/ Graduation in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry recognized university.
Selection of the candidates is purely based on Written Test and Skill Test.
General/OBC candidates should pay Rs.300/- by Demand Draft in favor of NTPC Limited payable at Raipur, Chattisgarh and SC/ST/PWD candidates need not pay the application fee.
How to Apply Online for NTPC Jobs?
- Candidates must download prescribed application format.
- Send the completely filled application forms to the following address on or before the last address.
- The application must be affixed with the latest passport color photograph.
Western Region-II Headquarters,
4th Floor, Magneto Offizo,
Labhandi, GE Road,
Download NTPC Trainee Recruitment Notification.
Download NTPC Application Form.