Clerk Jobs in Karnataka Bank
The Karnataka Bank Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of Clerks in various branches across India. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on or before 21/12/20216. More details like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Salary, How to Apply, Selection Process etc are given below.
Karnataka Bank Vacancies 2017
No.of Posts: Unknown
Name of the Post: Clerk
- The Age limit of the candidates should be between 18-26 years as on 01-12-2016.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates must be Graduates in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application /Business Administration / Business Management with the minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from any recognized university.
Selection of the candidates is based on Online Test and Personal Interview.
General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs.600/- and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.500/- as the application through Internet Banking/ Credit Cards/ Mobile banking etc.
Pay Scale/ Salary Details
Selected candidates will be paid Rs.23,500/-p.m as per banking rules and regulations.
How to Apply online for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment?
Candidates who are eligible can apply online on or before 01/12/2016 to 21/12/2016.
Instructions to apply online:
- Before Applying online, candidates must scan their latest photograph and signature.
- Visit the official website https://karnatakabank.com/
- Click on Careers and select the latest jobs.
- Now click on Apply online and fill up the online application form.
- Upload the scanned Images.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Submit the Application form successfully.
ALL THE BEST!!
- Starting date of online registrations: 01/12/2016
- Closing date of online application forms: 21/12/2016
- The Last date for Printing Application forms: 05/01/2017
Apply Online Here: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/kblclknov16/
Official Website: https://karnatakabank.com/ktk/Career.jsp